Field Marketing Manager - Global
Launched in 2014 Covidence is a world leading SAAS platform that enables health and science research teams to rapidly synthesise and uncover actionable insights from the mountains of existing research in the world.. In case you didn’t know, systematic reviews are considered the "gold standard" for synthesising evidence in health because of their rigorous methodology and already have some of the world's most prestigious and innovative hospitals and universities as subscribers.
Our mission is to dramatically improve lives by changing the way the world creates and uses knowledge.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this autonomous position will have the right person join the team to establish and oversee the marketing strategy for all the B2B segments globally, with a strong focus on account based marketing and events. The role will also focus on building the Covidence brand across EMEA and USA. This role can be part time (0.8) or full time.
- Work autonomously building the B2B marketing capacity and executing on compelling communication programs globally to support brand positioning of Covidence as the market leader.
- Lead all marketing activity creating and executing on an integrated account based marketing plan for B2B sales launch in EMEA
- Collaborate with sales leads and director of growth to determine priority customer opportunities/target audiences, including opportunities for product adoption and utilisation
- Design and deliver relevant communication plans to deepen relationships with existing customers and support Sales conversations
- Work on cross-channel integration, including sponsorship and events, social media (paid and earned), PR, digital and direct channels – as well as Sales team
- Measuring results and continuously improving to maximise performance.
- Track and analyse competitor activity to inform our own plans
- Manage allocated budget and provide accurate and timely forecasting and reconciliation
Essential Skills, Experience and Competencies
Our ideal candidate is one who loves to make a difference. Is a self-starter and pitches in and enjoys working with a global team and embodies our values: One team, Finds a way and Honour’s Knowledge
- Minimum 5+ years B2B marketing experience using all channels across the marketing mix
- Understanding and experience of account based marketing
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to develop and work to a plan, while managing competing priorities
- Ability to analyse customer research and develop marketing actions/outcomes
- Ability and willingness to both think strategically and also work in the detail
- Comfort with a fast-paced, dynamic, changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- SaaS experience preferred but not essential
What you get when you join Covidence we offer:
- Competitive salaries relevant to your experience level
- Remote team so you can live and work anywhere
- Work week flexibility - FT, PT or explore a flexible arrangement with us that best suits you
- 4 weeks paid leave, and extra paid week off between Christmas and New Years and the option to purchase 3 more weeks pro rata
- Access to wellbeing services & programs
- A knowledge allowance so you keep learning and developing
- Monthly home allowance to set up and run home office
When you join Covidence you are joining a team that cares deeply for what we can build and achieve together. If you are ready to be more than just a cog in the machine; if you are smart, curious, want to create change, and are not scared of getting your hands dirty to make it happen – then this is the place for you.
For more information about Covidence and all the employee benefits head to: https://www.covidence.org/careers-covidence/